some fun things to do in flight

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

while sitting in your seat in a long haul flight, and you get a little bored, try some of these things:
-make loud annoying noises (e.g tapping on the window, clicking down the foot-rest)
-press the button for hostess assistance
-press the button to turn on the reading light for the person next to you
-get drunk from the duty free shop onboard
-put on a jumpsuit and go for your morning jog up and down the aisle
-wait for someone to leave their seat, then take it when they get up
-point out to peope "hey look theres Australia!" and point out the window
-see how long it takes to run from the front of the plane to the back
-ask for two meals
-stand right in front of the tv screen, so no one can watch it

you will never be bored again!

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

while sitting in your seat in a long haul flight, and you get a little bored, try some of these things:
-make loud annoying noises (e.g tapping on the window, clicking down the foot-rest)
-press the button for hostess assistance
-press the button to turn on the reading light for the person next to you
-get drunk from the duty free shop onboard
-put on a jumpsuit and go for your morning jog up and down the aisle
-wait for someone to leave their seat, then take it when they get up
-point out to peope "hey look theres Australia!" and point out the window
-see how long it takes to run from the front of the plane to the back
-ask for two meals
-stand right in front of the tv screen, so no one can watch it

you will never be bored again!

You'll also never be permitted to fly again Whistle 🙄

😂

Last edited by Jonathan (99jolegg) on Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

If you really want to have fun, just sit in your seat and chant "Allah u achbar!" over and over again. 😳

Of course, in this case "fun" may get you handcuffed, taken off the plane and interrogated. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Of course, in this case "fun" may get you handcuffed, taken off the plane and interrogated. 😂

And afterwards secure you a post as an Islamic Advisor to the national government. [sp?]
And I ain't kidding you.

Jamie4590 Guest

Ask if you can sit on the captains knee and see the uncomfortable look on the stewaresses face.

Jamie4590 Guest

Ask a stewardess if she would enrol you in to the mile high club. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

And afterwards secure you a post as an Islamic Advisor to the national government. [sp?]
And I ain't kidding you.

Why does this not surprise me? 🙄 That would probably make you one of the better government advisors, too.

Maybe I'll start shouting in the terminal. That should get me a good position with the Dept. of Homeland security. 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Ask a stewardess if she would enrol you in to the mile high club. 😉

🙂) 👍 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Ask the stewardess if the windows can be opened for some fresh air.

Jamie4590 Guest

Ask other passengers if they want to play Twister! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

And I ain't kidding you.

Why does this not surprise me? 🙄 That would probably make you one of the better government advisors, too.

Maybe I'll start shouting in the terminal. That should get me a good position with the Dept. of Homeland security. 😂 😂

Cultural diversity is a blessing, it prevents us from becoming too narrow-minded. Multiculturalism on the other hand is by definition an impossibility. Our over-glorified, overpaid and undereducated politicians are incapable to see the difference. A 'foreign' culture is not simply a different way of dancing and preparing food. It's a different way of live primarily dictated by systems of belief. No worries, I won't mention the r******* word.

For many years to come we'll just have to live with the mess we've gotten ourselves in due to our own complacency and our spineless, apologetic leaders who, for the most part are fundamentalists themselves.

During the Crusades we had a scenario not much different from what we're witnessing today. Fundamentalists warring against fundamentalists. Nobody wins - everybody loses.

Good old Plato had more sense than the whole lot of misguided politicans that humanity had to put up with during the millennia since.

Munkeh Guest

God I hope I'm not sitting next to some of you lot on my flights!

The worst thing you can do is be a chav and sit next to someone you don't know, oh wait, that happened to me Crying or Very sad

Jamie4590 Guest

Tailhook, I get the impression you are formally educated in perhaps politics or economics? You talk a lot of sense. 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...