New version of free spell checker for forum posts

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I wanted to let everyone know of a new version of a free program that many of us need. (I know that I do) It's called ieSpell. It's a add on for Internet Explorer that adds spell check feature that works for web postings. Easy to remove. Doesn't use resources and doesn't run in the background. You won't even know it's there until you right click. 🙂

There's a new version, ieSpell v2.4.0 (build 42😎 released! It includes right click definitions of any word via Internet.

http://www.iespell.com/

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Jamie4590 Guest

I use the spell checker in MS Word or sometimes do it the manual way with my dictionary but as you say that uses system resources and time.

Great find! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The only problem is that the people who need it the most, simply don't care. They don't give a rat's Ass how they spell things.

My suggestion is that those posts that people obviously didn't care about when they posted them, should be ignored.

I'm not talking about an occasional typo or a post by someone for whom English is a 2nd language.

Okay, I am waiting to be yelled at again. 😂 🙄 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

I dont think it takes long to hit the preview button and read through your own post before submit, 🙄 .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks CRJ...I use this very useful utility to makes my diamonds more shiny in my posts... 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

The only problem is that the people who need it the most, simply don't care. They don't give a rat's Ass how they spell things.

My suggestion is that those posts that people obviously didn't care about when they posted them, should be ignored.

I'm not talking about an occasional typo or a post by someone for whom English is a 2nd language.

Okay, I am waiting to be yelled at again. 😂 🙄 😳

Couldn't agree more. One of the forums I frequent has a built-in spell-checker, no kidding. Where we have a Preview and Submit button, that forum has the additional Spell Check button. Instantaneous and flawless.

Now I don't expect that Howard Hughes will invest in such a handy and sorely needed upgrade keeping in mind that the 'Turbulence? No Problem.' banners must have cost him a fortune... or have I got this the wrong way around Doh!

Howard come to your senses! Those flickering banners are driving me nuts Wacko What next...? The Fart Button

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Okay, I am waiting to be yelled at again. 😂

HI, CRASH!!! 😂

Sorry - shameless post.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook,

What do you suppose is in those bottles on the floor of Howard's room? 😂

Faucett,

Nice avatar. 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

As a GTA forums user I see lots of posts that look like they have been encoded with the enigma machine. Not surprisingly the responses they receive are not helpful.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Tailhook,

What do you suppose is in those bottles on the floor of Howard's room? 😂

No guesswork required here CrashGordon.

Though you're not suggesting that... Umm...

No, you wouldn't 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...