Flight Instructor Panel (Help)

Pro Member Trainee
Juan G Mendez (BlueEagle) Trainee

I am trying to figure out how to load or start the so-called Flight Instructor Panel referred to in Learning Center. FS 2004 is supposed to have this available for an instructor using Multiplayer. I have been unable to get this working. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Would be much appreciated.

BlueEagle
BlueEagleFlier@comcast.net

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welcome to the show Blue Eagle!

As I'm not a frequent visitor to the Learning Center I wasn't even aware that there is such a thing as a Flight Instructor Panel.

But, seing that even those esteemed members who have elevated the Learning Center to their religion haven't been able to unravel the mystery for you, I'll make this humble attempt and offer you a link I found ➡ http://www.fsip200x.com/

I have no idea if this is of any relevance to your query. Let me just say that I find it rather callous of the respected members with all their knowledge to let you hang out in the dry for so long with your first ever request.

Pro Member Trainee
Juan G Mendez (BlueEagle) Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

Welcome to the show Blue Eagle!

As I'm not a frequent visitor to the Learning Center I wasn't even aware that there is such a thing as a Flight Instructor Panel.

But, seing that even those esteemed members who have elevated the Learning Center to their religion haven't been able to unravel the mystery for you, I'll make this humble attempt and offer you a link I found ➡ http://www.fsip200x.com/

I have no idea if this is of any relevance to your query. Let me just say that I find it rather callous of the respected members with all their knowledge to let you hang out in the dry for so long with your first ever request.

To: Tailhook,

Thanks,
I appreciate your response. I will give this a try and see if it fits my needs. Nice to know there is such a knowledgeable community out there who also enjoys Flight Simming. I am also a pilot in my day job. Fly Challengers now and in the AF I flew C-5's and C-130's and T-28's. Again, Thanks, look forware to talking with you again.

Juan G Mendez, BlueEagle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's good to have another real pilot here, can't have enough of you guys here.
Visit often and share some of your knowledge and experiences with us 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...