Object Placer With Pinpoint Accuracy

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

I was wondering since i have an upcoming vacation next week and this year i am planning to sit home and relax, im deciding to update the scenery of the city i live in. Does anyone know of a good scenery maker that can place objects with pinpoint accuracy, i tried rwy12 but i cant seem to get the buildings to within 5 metres of where i want them. What im trying to do is build up the buildings around the airport and eventually into the city itself. Thank you

Edit: I forgot to mention it can be Freeware or Payware 🙂

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

$Pay$

They also have a huge amount of added downloads free at avsim.

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s600.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Thanks RM, ill have a look.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...