Lost Password and Nickname

Tom P Guest

I lost my user name and password and no one is responding to my four email messages. Where can I go to retrieve this information?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Where it says "User Info"on the left navigation bar click on "Lost password" which is just under the Login boxes.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tom P wrote:

I lost my user name and password and no one is responding to my four email messages. Where can I go to retrieve this information?

Do you remember your email address?

Infracat Guest

I know it sounds incredible but I too have lost my log in information. My e-mail is functioning and I get e-mails from fly-away but I have not found the correct e-mail address to request help in recovering the account. The last one I guessed at was support@flyawaysimulation.com and it was not delivered either. Is there anything I can do?

Tom P Guest

I used my email address I signed up with. I tried the lost password link. I spent the $5 to sign up and I know it isn't that much, but now it's the principal that no one is answering all the emails I left.

Rrrrrrrr Guest

1 lost all mine also.
Then i tried to repurchase with my Visa Card but Paypal blocked me from doing this as it recognised the card number and would only allow me to pay via payapl .I would have used Paypal but lost my password for this too.
Why do we need a nickname and password.
I find that I have about 20 different password etc or user names because they have been used already by some body else.
Is ther any hope for us lost souls in the wilderness.
This is a great site if we could only get back into it.
I also get emails from Fly Away.

Hay guess what user name Richard is gone.
It worked last night on the forum.

crap forums.. Guest

This makes you wonder...three guests with all the same problem... 😕 😕

Peligroso Guest

If you have been defrauded by the owner's of this website please do not hesitate to report it to the proper authorities. Now we know the fraud commited on this website is not going to be anyone's priority (the person whom I spoke with at the British Office of Fair Trading said as much) those who have been defrauded must make their complaint known. You can also complain to UKREG.COM but I'm not sure what they can do about any of this.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...