RWY12 Object Placer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello all.

As you may know there is a program that allows you to create scenery where ever you want in FS2004 called RWY12 Object Placer. It is freeware and you can find it at avsim.com by typing in the file library, RWY12 Object Placer. You will find it on the second page. You will also have to download 3 other files that there UNDERNEATH the actual program download. However it says that i cannot work it properly without 3 other programs, - FSUPIC Ver 3.47, Microsoft's MSXML4 and Microsoft's Dotnetfx NET framework. I cannot find any links to these downloads so i was wondering if anyone knew any links for these downloads.

Thanks alot
SteveT

P.S - Does anyone know how much space this will all take up on my computer?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

For Fsuipc - www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
For the other 2 - goto MS download page and key files you want into the Search engine
Do you have Google on your machine as most people do - type any file names you want into search and you will be spoilt for choice.!!
Hope this helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...