Karlw Captain

oops sorry looks like the sales are being held for a short period

but then again good things come to those wo wait 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have CLS-Eclipse500.
Its a nice craft(although i find it ugly i like it 😀 ) but the exterior view match better to a Freeware(and not the best)than to a Paywre one(all the repaints of it)
Thinks are different about the interior view which is much better.
I hope if they create an update patch for it to take a little care about the exterior view.
No further problems with it.
Here some shots of it just to create your opinion if you finally decide to get it or not.(When and if they set it free again) ➡

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Nice shots greekman 😎 👏 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

if you're interested in the CLS E500 i did a review for avsim due to be published soon. i can send you a zip with review and pics Wink i think they took it off the market for a bit after they read it though...

there are a few improvements* availible, from me 😛

^ fully photo paint

^ new vc night lighting

the paint isn't out yet, but the lighting is on avsim.

* at least i think so

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...