im looking at two of the payware aircraft at flight 1. they are the Cessna 441, and the Cessna 441does anyone have these or know if they are any good. how big is their range? thanks
-anders
5 Answers
i love that plane!!!!
wich one???
well the exterior model doesn't look anything special, but if it's like any other F! products then the panel and VC panel will be very very nice. it might not have the eye candy but it's probably great to fly.
Have had the Cessna 441 for several years. All ways loved it, range is beyond /Further KSTL to KBOS. Flown this route several times.Think it would fly from KLAX to KDFW. Above 26,000 ft All of the piper PA -31, 32 , 42 , 44, will do the same. Try them. But handle differently
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain