fLIGHT SIM X AND THE 737-200

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

i HEARED THAT FLIGHT SIM X IS GOING TO HAVE AREA 51 SCENERY WITH THE JANET MISSIONS INCLUDED IS THIS TRUE

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Yes its true.
Please dont type in CAPITALS,its reguarded as SHOUTING Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It appears he had his caps lock on.

But, if it is included in FSX, I'm going to consider not buying FSX. MS is turning it into another worthless game. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

When the proportion of what I am paying for that is devoted to questionable features I will certainly never use, why should I bother?

Last edited by CrashGordon on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Yes sorry about that but yes there are some bad qaulitys to flight sim x I have to agree with you crashgordan bu then again there are some good and in life we have to sometimes take those chances

oh well thank you very much 😀

I won't buy it either, because I got not so much money to buy a new processor and so on for it and I'm happy with FS9 and my own addOns, which I'm downloading from the internet. I'm sorry, but with - what I now - this game is going to need in new hardware - the game is cr** for me.
Otherwise I love Area 51 and all that secret stuff and I'm going to build my own Janet world in it, not Mr Bill Gates.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...