CLS 747-200 Maiden Flight

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I took on another 747, this time from Commercial Level Simulation. I have to say that this is the best 747 version I flown yet; authentic engine and cabin sounds, smooth flight dynamics and the option to switch to and operate different panels. Gives "Share my aircraft" a whole new meaning: If I go multiplayer with this bird, I am going to put you to work if you hop in!!!! 😎 You will be surprised how accurate this aircraft is; it took several tries before I finally figured out the pre-take off settings for KBWI, such as adjusting trim and adding flaps: something I didn't have to do with other 747s!

Here is some screenies:

In the original house colors...with an AGS package!!

Here are some shots with the first livery; Northwest Airlines:

I will be adding Liveries to this new fleet, so I guess I am going to be back in the civilian aviation field for a while!!! 😛

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

cool shots,

long story short, i bought a piper arrow from cls and they sent me the 747/200 by mistake and then sent me the piper arrow so i got a good deal from them !

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Nice shots.. And do you have a VC with it?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

n7xlq1 wrote:

Nice shots.. And do you have a VC with it?

Only the best one around, I havn't seen a non-vc product. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Sweet shots, man. Looks like an awesome plane to have too. I might have to get one ;D

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...