hi folks,
so heres' the problem. i'm running FS2004 (US) on a Vaio laptop with an AZERTY keyboard layout(french). i know,i know, lousy set up you all say, but in France thats all i got for the time being. everthing works brilliantly......except for 1 thing only and thats the CTRL+] key combinations. bit of a bummer really cos i cant get thru some lessons without it. any suggestions on solving this one? Merci beaucoup
p.s. i've tried reassigning but it dont work
1 Answers
At a guess..........
Either set the keyboard to QWERTY in the control panel before you play (could get confusing)
Or, just buy a cheap keyboard and plug it in to the laptop (would be my solution)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee