CTRL Key combinations

Bandit29 Guest

hi folks,
so heres' the problem. i'm running FS2004 (US) on a Vaio laptop with an AZERTY keyboard layout(french). i know,i know, lousy set up you all say, but in France thats all i got for the time being. everthing works brilliantly......except for 1 thing only and thats the CTRL+] key combinations. bit of a bummer really cos i cant get thru some lessons without it. any suggestions on solving this one? Merci beaucoup
p.s. i've tried reassigning but it dont work

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Rob Weeks (Chutzpah) Trainee

At a guess..........

Either set the keyboard to QWERTY in the control panel before you play (could get confusing)

Or, just buy a cheap keyboard and plug it in to the laptop (would be my solution)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...