I have problems with flight lessons when I have to press ctrl + right bracket. I set keyboard to US and I`ve found right bracket but nothing happens when I press it during the game. What exactly does ctrl+right bracket? It`s very anoying because I can`t continue the lesson.
2 Answers
Haven't seen this, but remember there are two right brackets on a keyboard, one in the top row with the numeric keys, another in the second row down next to the 'Enter' key. Which ever you have tried, now try the other. Hope that works!
I pressed CTRL + » and it worked for me, good luck
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer