FS Golf?

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

ALoha All, I know that this may seem odd "but" I wish there was a way to combine FS9 with Tiger Woods PGA 04, I just got it, and I just love the way it plays. It would be great to fly to a Course and circle it before landing, and then go play a round and then go fly to the Next Course. (any programmers out there willing to try? I'll BETA test it) Hack Ric

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's a nice game but...
Nice idea but I've been playing Links since 1996, it's ball physics are amazing. The demo is a very poor MS course not one of the over 1,000 free player made downloadable courses.
There is a scenery download of something like 100 golf courses for Australia somewhere. I doubt that they are very playable, but must look nice from the air.
http://www.microsoft.com/games/links2003/home/default_2.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/links2003ce.aspx

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yep - I'm Links 2003 fan too - I now have more courses than I have aircraft in FS9 ❗ ❗
I managed to get 2 DVD's with over 500 courses from Ebay for less than £5 ($7.50) although I am still searching for St. Andrews Old Course 🙄

I'm a bit dubious about flying to the courses - my landings would mean I turned up at the course with multiple injuries Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...