there is an add on for flight simulator 2004 where you speak through the microphone to the air traffic control and they answer back can anybody tell me what its called thanks.
1 Answers
ashepherd wrote:
there is an add on for flight simulator 2004 where you speak through the microphone to the air traffic control and they answer back can anybody tell me what its called thanks.
Vatsim, you talk with real people simulating ATC.
➡ www.vatsim.net
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain