Main menu music

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Anybody know how to turn it off? Haven't been able to yet.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There is a setting to change it. I can't remeber where. I'll look later.
Try touching the speaker symbol next to the top right, if I remember what it looked like.
I like the misic...now...later it'll get on my nerves also.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Thanks RM, I'll keep looking to.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes just click the speaker symbol on the upper right and you can turn it on or off.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

👍

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

You can also uncheck the "user interface music" box in sound settings, so you don't have to click the speaker each time.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Faucett wrote:

You can also uncheck the "user interface music" box in sound settings, so you don't have to click the speaker each time.

I wasn't sure of that, I didn't want to restart the sim, lol to lazy!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

That was the first change I made to the settings. It amazes me that they included music at all, let alone 7 different themes. 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

I like the music!!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greg1138 wrote:

I like the music!!

Over and over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over again????

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greg1138 wrote:

I like the music!!

Over and over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over again????

😂 When you get sick of it you have 6 more choices, I haven't tried any of the others yet.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I wonder if it's possible to exchange the default music themes with themes of your choice ie. music ripped off your own music CDs. From where I'm sitting that shouldn't be a problem even though I don't have the sim yet. 😁

Ideas? Suggestions?

Pro Member Chief Captain

The music is in a folder named UIMusic in .wav format, so it should be possible.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nice. So if it's possible, it won't be long before some folks upload music potpourris for us to enjoy. Tongue

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Nice. So if it's possible, it won't be long before some folks upload music potpourris for us to enjoy. Tongue

Great idea! Idea

😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...