davec-This is for you

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

davec I checked and yes it is a Tiger Moth, strange with just a single wing.
The zip is dh82tgm2.zip

Radar

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi radarman
Think there are crossed wires somewhere - your ss description says that your a/c is a Beaver and it certainly looks like a DHC-2 Mark1 "Beaver".
When I d/l the dh82tgm2.zip file some time ago from flightsim.com this is what I got - and it is certainly the OO-TGM and a Tiger Moth

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I didn't give up, I forgot. Dont Know
Your right Bow Down but I still cant figure out how it got into my moth file, I checked and they are separate in my folder.

Ha Ha

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yes - mine was in my Moth folder too so I went into the Beaver aircraft.cfg file and changed the line 'ui_manufacturer=De Havilland Beaver' to 'ui_manufacturer=De Havilland' and this put it in the general De Havilland options. A great deal of the problem is that some downloads spell it 'De Haviland' or 'Dehavilland' or even 'Dehavalland' and if this is contained in the aircraft.cfg file it throws FS9 out (it doesn't have a spell checker 😂 😂 )
You haven't found the name of that a/c yet - have you ❓ ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

🤔 I'm thinking, I'm thinking!!! ROFL

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...