Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

*Im going to be getting a new A319*

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello everyone! Very Happy

I have some fabulous news! The very kind and generous davec has decided to design a new repaint for me of my favourite plane - the A319! Very Happy Very Happy

I cannot wait until I get it so that i can show you all some screenshots of it!!.

And thanks again davec for putting time and effort into what i think will be a pure masterpiece!!! Very Happy

SteveT

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

SteveT wrote:

Hello everyone! Very Happy

I cannot wait until I get it so that i can show you all some screenshots of it!!.

SteveT

Congratulations, Steve! I can't wait to see your screenshots. However I won't hold my breath waiting.

We have a chronic problem with uploaded screen captures not being posted at regular intervals. No one can be so busy that they can't take a few minutes to perform this function. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

We have a chronic problem with uploaded screen captures not being posted at regular intervals. No one can be so busy that they can't take a few minutes to perform this function. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Well the site has been aiming to resolve a few problems with the server, so I guess flyaway may have been delayed during the process. With a little patience, we'll find them up there in no time.

SteveT. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new aircraft. DaveC is an incredible artist, and I expect you'll see great results. Congratulations.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I wanna see the final result!!

Before I forget, congratulations and hope you enjoy your wonderfull A319!