*Im going to be getting a new A319*

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello everyone! 😀

I have some fabulous news! The very kind and generous davec has decided to design a new repaint for me of my favourite plane - the A319! 😀 😀

I cannot wait until I get it so that i can show you all some screenshots of it!!.

And thanks again davec for putting time and effort into what i think will be a pure masterpiece!!! 😀

SteveT

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

SteveT wrote:

Hello everyone! 😀

I cannot wait until I get it so that i can show you all some screenshots of it!!.

SteveT

Congratulations, Steve! I can't wait to see your screenshots. However I won't hold my breath waiting.

We have a chronic problem with uploaded screen captures not being posted at regular intervals. No one can be so busy that they can't take a few minutes to perform this function. Evil or Very Mad 🙄

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

SteveT wrote:

We have a chronic problem with uploaded screen captures not being posted at regular intervals. No one can be so busy that they can't take a few minutes to perform this function. Evil or Very Mad 🙄

Well the site has been aiming to resolve a few problems with the server, so I guess flyaway may have been delayed during the process. With a little patience, we'll find them up there in no time.

SteveT. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new aircraft. DaveC is an incredible artist, and I expect you'll see great results. Congratulations.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I wanna see the final result!!

Before I forget, congratulations and hope you enjoy your wonderfull A319!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...