how do I use the easy installer utility

Pro Member Trainee
mikey39 Trainee

Hi y'all, I have just loaded the supposedly easy installer for fs2004 but the readme dousn't tell me exactly how to use it .Can anyone help please .Also why do some addons work and some don,t .

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It would help is you gave us the name of the "loader" and the site where you bought it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

mikey39 wrote:

Also why do some addons work and some don,t .

Most of them work if you install them correctly 😉

Have a look at these tutorials and see how you go ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Note: Make sure you always read all of the documentation contained in an add-on because the author might give specific installation instructions which only apply to one particular add-on.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...