Charts for Europe

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I was just wondering, does anyone have a main site worthy of a bookmark from which they obtain their European Charts? I've been having difficulty with this recently. The links on Vatsim are good for the most part, but the link to France, for example, leads me to a link which I find difficult to navigate when trying to find, lets say, Paris CDG, (also, considering the charts are in French, I find it difficult to make use out of them.)

Thanks for your time.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You've probably already been here ➡

I can find every corner of the globe on that page with the exception of France 😳
Maybe you have more luck 🙂)

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Tailhook, this is my first time visiting that webpage. Thank you very much for the link. I guess Paris CDG will have to wait, but there's a world of choices, so I'm not disappointed. Thanks 😉

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Thanks for the posting the link. It's closed for a while during construction, but not for too long I hope.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Yes thanks so much for that link..it will be VERY useful for me also! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...