sydney airport scenery, THERES NOT ENOUGH OF IT!

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

hi everyone, im from sydney, and i love flying in and out of there, but i struggle to find any scenery addons for it! the only one i have is the jetways and terminals packages and that doesnt do all that much. (well, it is good, but it doesnt have the correct jetways as anyone who has got it will realise that they are all the same over the entire airport, i mean size is almost correct, just a bit off for the 717 and you have to move your plane over to it, in doing so beig of the actual parking centreline. If only someone could make the real jetways for it, im not sure what system they use but i know the jetways move 😉 )

well finally, i mean cmon, sydney is the hub for australias most well known airline QANTAS and recieves many international and domestic flights a day and there are more scenery addons for melbourne, adelaide, brisbane coolangatta(cooly is my second favourite airport!) and there are airport addons i have never even heard of! i dont know a single sydney AIRPORT scenery addon, freeware or payware besides jetways and terminals package.

If anyone knows better, please direct me to them. thanks 🙂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah right, well, I'll go make one right away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You just won the award for the longest sentence this week.

Here are the Sydney downloads that I found, free-ware.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2899/fs2004-sydney-scenery/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

minicaptain wrote:

... the only one i have is the jetways and terminals packages...

Which one(s)? Filename? Link?

You might have to download and install AFCADs separately 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

firstly, sorry if i sounded offensive solotwo, secondly, see what i mean radarman, there is not alot of choice for sydney airport only the places around sydney airport. and thirdly, it was jetways and terminals package nine that i downloaded and yes you need the afcad seperately.

oh and radarman, i used a full stop! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😀 I see.

I guess the only thing left is pay-ware.
You can check flightsim.com and see if they have anything.
It's difficult to link to them or I would do it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...