**Road Vehicles**

WantFSX Guest

Ok, My computer is a very nice one but when I enable the road vehicles, they drive perfectly and then stop, then go again for about 10sec, then stop. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks for looking!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Although I had to back other settings down to use the road traffic, mine ran very nicely. You might want to see if backing down some settings helps.

LawrenceH Guest

My traffic seems to be running fine, I have set the traffic to very dense. The only problem I have come across is the ground speed of the cars and lorries!! seemed to match the landing speed of my 737 coming into Heathrow. Either I had stalled and didn't know it or all the cars on the M4 were travelling at 190MPH!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

LawrenceH wrote:

Either I had stalled and didn't know it or all the cars on the M4 were travelling at 190MPH!!!

I'd believe it if it were the A1(M) or M74!

Lawrenceh Guest

Have to send bill gates a few pics of the M25 car park. In all seriousness dynamic traffic and shipping is a great feature. Looks cool at night when your waiting on the apron and traffic is wizzing passed. Wonder how long it will take for different cars to be created?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...