Download Vehicles

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

can anyone find me vehicles that move in fs9? (freeware)

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Use the next page arrow on the bottom left to get to the next page.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/69/fs2004-utilities-misc/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

i mean ai cars like in fsx i should have been more specific

dkt3 wrote:

i mean ai cars like in fsx i should have been more specific

Try downloading some Cars Trucks Buses from Flightsim.com or avsim.com Then Use Afcad to create an invisible airport and plot the roads where the cars would be running using afcad and Fs9 as taxiways and connect it to the invisible runway in Afcad. Create a Traffic file for your Ai cars using TTOOLS and you will have AI Traffic withing your limits.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Or try the Bristol/Gatwick and Stanstead free demos from UK2000 Scenery
http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/ I know the Bristol demo has cars driving around the perimiter!

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

how do i download it?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Click products in the left hand column then at the next screen click on any of the airports listed on the right hand side. Then in next screen click on the FS9 version on the left hand side and that is the demo download 😀 .

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

thank you

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

in fact how do i use afcd ?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...