Hi All could anyone please tell me if you can get road traffic for flight sim 2004 ie like in fx 10 thank you
3 Answers
As much as I know that is not possible, but I'm not sure 100%.
Some of www.flytampa.com scenery has moving autos if your computer can handle the scenery.
I think I remember Seattle as one.
Boston is free but I don't think there is traffic.

The Boston Logan has cars and buses. Just took a Cessna for a spin, I think I even saw a motorcycle 😳
They go like weasels. The scenery comes with an installer and looks pretty good. ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=bostonv2.zip&Author=&CatID=root
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain