Games Tweaker

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hi all
While I was having lunch today I came upon a workmates pc mag and had a quick Read and found an article about pc games and how to get the best out of your pc to improve the game
Well most of it has been covered here in this very forum,ie shut all other programs down etc,etc
But they did mention a add on tool called Game XP (which runs on Win98 up to XP)
Now I have not tried this program...............YET, I will once I get home
Any way I've put on here for 2 reasons 1. So I dont forget the address,and 2 To share it with you ❤️

As I say I have not tried yet,but will,and if you try before me,let us know

Oops! Forgot to add this Doh!

http://www.theorica.tk/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...