512Mb de Ram
Geforce MX440 64Mb
Live!
Ethernet card
DVB Siemens 1.5

2 HDD 40Gb

Windows XP SP1 ENG.

Flight simulator installed at d:

After playing 10 minutes sometimes a litle more some times much less, and games simple hangs and exits to windows.

I have tried almost every driver at Nvidia website, tried changing my memories, cards slots, resolution, depth color, no changes.

Better I could get was the gaming going out to windows asking for sending a report to Micro$oft.

Tried with the no cd patch and no gain.

Before it I get some holly blue screens.

I tried changing all stuff at settings and no result.

When game hangs and go to windows desktop it give me errors for example at

g2d.dll
user32.dll
painel.dll

and some others that I don't remeber right now, in random order.

I tried to reinstall the application and no gain again...

I really like to play as it should this game 😞

I have no problems in all others games I have for example need for speed.

Any tip will be apreciated

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

Which version of Windows are you using?

I higher end video card would help such as 128Mb. But I don't think that would be causing the problem in this case.

Try uninstalling again using the startup CD that it came with. Make sure you don't have any other programs running at the time of installing including internet conections and virus protecting software. Run a scan disk to make sure you don't have errors on your hard drive before installing.

Something is not loading correctly specially if your getting .dll errors.

Jetman

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First uninstall and reinstall.

2 H/D, I hope you have Windows on drive "D" the same as FS9. Did you download the latest DirectX.

Beside the Video drivers as he said I would check the sound card drivers.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837195

Sorry to give you so many options but anything helps.

Richo Guest

Ever since i Updated my direct x to 9.0b had nothing but crashing like the fellow thats having the problems i am to exiting whilst in flight

WHY?

im sick of reloading everything After deleteing/uninstalling everything
This better not be a little bug in the lattest direct x

Pro Member Trainee
eltonsm Trainee

Richo wrote:

Ever since i Updated my direct x to 9.0b had nothing but crashing like the fellow thats having the problems i am to exiting whilst in flight

WHY?

im sick of reloading everything After deleteing/uninstalling everything
This better not be a little bug in the lattest direct x

Ok problems had continued and getting worse everyday... 😞 I installed to experiement the XP SP2 and now I get some random reboots over some hours or minutes doing something or not... So the problem was a bad ram module. With only 256Mb module system runs smoothly... problem now is... Computer is now slow enough to let me get crazy 🙂

Okay I know I have to buy another ram but i think I have to survive with only one module right now.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...