FS2002 Radio Panels & CRT Display Values Blank!

Pro Member Trainee
Sjoram Trainee

My radio panels cannot display the frequiencies, and the CRT displays show the "pie chart" type thing, but do not show the figures that normally appear above it?! I have recently added some add-on programs & modules, could one of these have corrupted it? If so, is there a file I can reinstall from CD, or do I need to uninstall & reinstall, and if that is necessary, is there a way to back up my saved flights, addded aircraft etc?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Outside of removing the add-ons that you entered one at a time starting with the last one all you can do is reinstall.
Saving your aircraft folder and flights:
I guess I would move both to maybe the desktop and then delete the sim and move them back later.
Be careful with the saved flight, a new folder has to be made by the reinstall in "My Documents" or the sim won't work.
Move your gauge file also or the loaded aircraft won't work. Bummer if it's one of the gauges or aircraft that you put back after reinstall.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Sjoram Trainee

Had to reinstall in a new directory! I uninstalled, deleted the folder in program files, and all add-ons, but the problem recurred. Placing in a new directoy solved problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to hear that you didn't just give up, if it doesn't work one way it'll work another. 👍

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...