Problems downloading plugins- Logitech radio & multi pan

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I am using Windows 7 for FSX. I have been trying to fix my Saitek-Logitech radio panel/ multi panel issues for a very long time! The folks at Logitech recommended I uninstall the current panel plugins and install the new ones from their site. I did not see an option to uninstall the plugins in the Saitek folder. I went into the Programs and Features area on my computer and uninstalled the Saitek software for the radio and multi panels. I then downloaded the FSX_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.144.0 software for the panels and the Flight_Panels_x64_Software software for the panels' test page. The new downloaded test page is showing that both panels are working fine. However, both panels are now totally blank and nonoperational when I start FSX! Is there something missing here....? [/b]

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Post your problem here.
They should be able to help.

https://community.logitech.com/s/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Thank you, RadarMan!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good luck, I hope they have the answer.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...