Multi screen display in FSX

Captain chuck Guest

I've been using a muti screen display in FS Century of flight, no problem but can't find out how to do this in FSX. I guess using FSX in windowed mode may help but can't see how to do that either. Any suggestions?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
John (SacBicycleBoy) Trainee

If you have dual displays you can use them in FSX. Just drag the pop-up controls and displays to the second monitor….

In windows display Properties (not FSX) in second display check the box (Extend my Window desktop onto this monitor.)

ASUS K8V SE Deluxe
AMD Athlon 64Bit Processor 3400+ 2.4GHz
1Ghg of DDR400
Radeon 9800XT AGP 8X 256Mb
Yes my computer Sucks

SacBicycleBoy wrote:

If you have dual displays you can use them in FSX. Just drag the pop-up controls and displays to the second monitor….

FSX sucks when it comes to multiscreens.

i wonder if the developers ever used multi-screens when playing FSX ?!?!

you can drag a view to the second monitor, but FSX does not provide a key for you to press and expand the view to the monitor size. (like alt-enter in media player.)

if you crashed your airplane (which I do very often), when you re-fly your mission, you have to open the views again... drag them to the extra monitors again... carefully drag the corners to expand the view to the monitor size, again... then adjust the camera angles again... before you can start flying again...

Malkymoo Guest

I am using an AMD 5600 dual core, 4 gig ram and 2 Nvidia 8800's and I want to run FSX using those 4 monitors but it crashes. The computer can run 2 monitors off 1 card but not both cards, even though I have spread the desktop across all 4 in non gaming mode.

Any hints?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...