pilot voice

meylan Guest

Hi, is it possible to get different pilot voices other than the default ones .
Iv'e been looking around but can only find ATC replacements .
Is it a case of too much work for what it is .

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Maybe you will find it usefull ➡

http://www.editvoicepack.com/

meylan Guest

Thanks Greekman i appreiate it , although it looks interesting it's not really what i'm looking for .All i want is a British pilot's voice to add to the default pilot voices. Thanks anyway 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

meylan wrote:

Thanks Greekman i appreiate it , although it looks interesting it's not really what i'm looking for .All i want is a British pilot's voice to add to the default pilot voices. Thanks anyway 🙂

Sorry for not being the best help Embarassed ...Wait for possible more specific posts. 😉

D.Thacker Guest

I wonder if you could record your own? I've thought about doing this but I imagine that it would take quite awhile because you would have to go through every airport in the FS world, not to mention everything else a pilot has to say.

If you could do that I'm sure you could get help on converting and adding them to the simulator, that would be the easy part. Good Luck.

D.Thacker Guest

I fould this

http://www.gamespaper.com/reviews/PCFSTraffic2002forFlight.shtml

It's FS Traffic and the description says it includes male british pilot voices.

D.Thacker Guest

Also this one on AVSIM

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=fs2crew_british_767.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

It's for a 767 only I think but maybe you could use those voices on other craft with some tweaking.

meylan Guest

Thanks , D.Thacker i'll look into them and let you know cheers.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Thanks Greekman i appreiate it , although it looks interesting it's not really what i'm looking for .All i want is a British pilot's voice to add to the default pilot voices. Thanks anyway

Get FS Traffic 2005, It has British Acent's for ATC.

meylan Guest

Thanks Danny but i've got ultimate traffic at the moment . Thanks anyway 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

hasn't that got English voices?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...