Can I make my own ATC sounds

Is it possible to make my own ATC sounds

I mean me recording my own voice and making a new pilot voice (rather than just pilot 1 through 9 make a new one called Pilot 10 or something with my voice)

I do realise that it will take a long while to do this but I don't think I would have to do everything, all 23,000 airports, just the few that I fly to. I would record myself saying common stuff like

Cleared for takeoff, runway __
Cleared ILS approach
Squawk 1200
Cleared to land, runway ___
Follow the aircraft on the runway/ on final

and so on

is there any software that will let me do this??

thanking you

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps.

http://www.editvoicepack.com/

Radar

I heard about that program, but is it capable of making a whole new voice pack, rather than just adding/replacing names of airports. I don't mind replacing one of the already made voices, such as one of the girls voices

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've never used it, wait until someone who has comes by today.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...