SGA DC10-30 (Pan Am): No Sound, Panel or Forward View

Tried to download this aircraft into my FS9 aircraft folder but I get no sound, panel or forward view out of the cockpit (all I see are some random buttons and dials set against an all-black background). The aircraft otherwise seems to have downloaded correctly and I can view it just fine from spot and tower views. There are even some great over-the-wing views when looking to the side and back (trailing edge on one side and leading edge on the other). I tried to replace the panel and sound with the default 747, which worked but I lost the great wing views. Can anyone provide me with how to get the panel and sound that were included in the download to work? ❓

Hopefully the answer is not super complicated as I am not real great with this kind of stuff! Embarassed

Thanks!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone provide me with how to get the panel and sound that were included in the download to work? ❓

Are you sure a panel and a soundset were included in the download? What's the file name?

It appears that there is a sound folder and panel folder included in the download, but I don't see a file name (I see panel.config and sound.config though when I open those folders...is that it?)

Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's it. Sound and Panel are aliased to the defaults.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...