What happened to the rain effect on the cockpit ??????

Hi,

Am I missing something here, or does FSX not have the rain droplets hitting the cockpit effect as in FS2004 ?????

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest

......and if M$ are thinking of making the cockpit rain effect a commercial addon they can go and simulate on my middle finger 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

......and if M$ are thinking of making the cockpit rain effect a commercial addon they can go and simulate on my middle finger 😂

Do you seriously believe they would make a commercial cockpit rain effect addon...or simulate an inept middle finger?

CrashGordon wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Do you seriously believe they would make a commercial cockpit rain effect addon...or simulate an inept middle finger?

YES I DO......thats the way of M$.......

standard/deluxe
home/pro
vista gullible/vista geek/vista business/vista monopoly

Why would M$ leave out IMO one the best effects of the virtual cockpit >>

So you don't think an FSX addon is realistic then..... 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't recall that MS has ever produced an addon for FS.

Yes and it wouldn't surprise me if M$ also decide to release FSX-Gold Vista Edition 😂

And that is the exact reason why I won't be buying FSX and maybe even Vista !!!!

The whole world is segmented into classes and it promotes discrimination and hostility amongst the population.

One for All and All for One

is what I think.....

So the Anology is.....

A 3rd World country is a Public Class which can be accessed and modified by a Super Class of a Private Western World

😂

that's deep....

CrashGordon wrote:

Probably because it's disguised by the name "Deluxe" and you were too gullible to see through this and went out and bought both FSX and the Addon 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Yes and it wouldn't surprise me if M$ also decide to release FSX-Gold Vista Edition 😂

And that is the exact reason why I won't be buying FSX and maybe even Vista !!!!

The whole world is segmented into classes and it promotes discrimination and hostility amongst the population.

One for All and All for One

is what I think.....

Keep the political rhetoric out of these forums. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Probably because it's disguised by the name "Deluxe" and you were too gullible to see through this and went out and bought both FSX and the Addon 😎

Why don't you take your Microsoft bashing to an Apple forum.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Locked!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...