Anybody up for a challenge?

murjax Guest

Can someone here make an airport in the sky? I have done it with AFCAD before but I was wondering if somebody can make a full airport with towers and buildings. Good Luck 😀

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Why?

murjax Guest

For fun of course , and maybe some skydiving with a glider. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I can. Give me a scetch or tell me what it'll look like.

murjax Guest

Well first of all, it will be just outside New York City. It will have two perpendicular runways (one north and south, the other east and west), and the gates and tower should be off to the east a bit. Good Luck 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain
murjax Guest

That is nice , but I like a full airport. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK, BUT What will this all be floating on?what kind of surface.should there be some kind of boosters keeping it aloft? What altitude will it fly at? Should it look futuristic? And What other buildings should there be? Sorry to flood you with questions, I just want to know what you're thinking of so that I can make the best. 😉 😉 😉 😀 😀 😀

murjax Guest

Boosters will be fine. You can put it at 20,000ft, and maybe you can make some of the parking look like this [url]www.fs-freeware.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=88 - 34k - [/url]

murjax Guest

Sorry about the bad link. If you want to see it ,look up the EA-Super600 Hanger on google.

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK, I'll give it a try. So a huge futuristic airport floating on a platform, With giga-hanger that open themselves when you approach them. I can do it.

murjax Guest

That's great,thanks. 😀 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

No offence, but i'm with solotwo on this one!

Welshflyer wrote:

No offence, but i'm with solotwo on this one!

Good for you Umm...

murjax Guest

No offence taken. 😀

murjax Guest

What ever happened to this project? I never saw anything added on any sites with this. If you forgot,please get to it. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

if this is done i hope it become available on the web because i would love to have it

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...