Junior Pilot

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I caught the tail end of a movie called Junior Pilot. I was wondering if anyone has seen the entire movie. It seems like a good movie, so I'll keep an eye out for it next time it is on.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Originally released as Junior Pilot in 2004. (Filmed December 2003.)
It's also called Finale Approach.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395616/
http://www.amazon.com/Junior-Pilot-Eric-Roberts/dp/B000A0GXME

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

absolute CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP Don't watch it made me cringe the whole time. It is a terrible movie don't waste your time Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What's the movie about?

If Tom Cruise is in it I won't be watching it Baby

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

i did watch it a little while back...its about a kid who loves his computer flight simulation program, and is going on a school field trip on a plane...while getting on the plane he notices a guy with a gun...so on the plane he and his friend try to do stuff to make him faint or get hurt or something, such as putting potent hot sauce in his food, etc. the pilot of the plane bumps his head or something and faints, and there is a bad guy on the plane, so the three friends go into the cargo bay in the plane, find a way to get in the cockpit, and land the plane safely...it wasnt the best movie ever, but i kinda liked it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...