-1.4GHz Pentium 4 CPu

-128MB NVIDIA GeForce fX4000 video card

-512MB

It runs about 15FPS on everyhting on low exept aircraft

IM buying a new computer this week, here are the specs with this one

-2.8 GHz of Duel Core CPU

-2058MB of ram (2.4gigs)

-512MB ATI Radeon video card

DO you think FSX will run alot fast on mye new ocmputer? If so how much faster?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jhausner Trainee

Considerably. Just don't go overboard with jacking up all your settings to max. With the above machine you should be fine at Medium-high to high on most things if you don't pump the AI too high and reduce your autogen in addition to applying the tweaks plasterred all over these forums.

My machine isn't far off yours (I do have SLI though) and I hug 30+ FPS regular everywhere except the busiest of areas where it typically drops to 10-15FPS which with graphics high, is still playable in my books.

I also have air traffic AI to 100% maximum. Default is like 20% so if you're not insane like me and like hearing a lot of radio chatter and seeing a lot of other planes flying around, you'll be fine.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...