ai planes default are all gone

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

i downloaded some ai from world of ai and eve since the i have jacked up my ai aircraft to 100% but i cant see any of the ai planes that came with the game has anyone encountered this problem

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Which AI planes did you download, and how did you install them?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

i downloaded some ai from world of ai and eve since the i have jacked up my ai aircraft to 100% but i cant see any of the ai planes that came with the game has anyone encountered this problem

I use World of AI traffic - no problemo.

You should consider yourself lucky if the default AI aircraft aren't visible any longer. I sure would appreciate if you shared that trick with me. After all, who needs those ugly default AI aircraft when you have World of AI.

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

i also used WOAI i just wanted to see more ai in the skies. it is just sad to go all around the world and cant see any airplanes at the airports.that sucks. try flying to the carribean and you will see what i an talking about. and it would be great if the person that created the trinidad ttpp and georgetown sycj airports for FS 2004 to make them for the FSX because the one came with FSX really looks nothing like the real thing at all.

QUESTION:

is any of the detail airport that came with FSX in the carribbean.

Meylan Guest

Tailhook ,to disable default AI open first make sure you have hide extensions for known file types unchecked in folder options. Then open scenery>world>scenery find the file called Traffic 030528 bgl now change the file extension from bgl to bak .

Meylan Guest

Please ignore the the word "open" on the top line of my above post .

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...