BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Someone is giving away the product key to fsx thats piracy isn't it isn't that illegal 😳

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Sure is, But i have the no cd crack 😎

Pro Member First Officer

Someone is giving away the product key to fsx thats piracy isn't it isn't that illegal

If they want to give it away, so be it. There daft enough to spend £60 on the game then let people have the product key for nothing, then they are loosing out and M$ Will cath on to them!!! 😳

Daft!

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

LOL I agree they will be caught why must some guest's cause such havac?

Pro Member First Officer

How did you find this out may i ask?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

Someone is giving away the product key to fsx thats piracy isn't it isn't that illegal 😳

Fill me in... doesn't the product key require the actual software in the first place in order to be of any use?

Pro Member First Officer

Thats what i thought, But maybe thats what he means

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

its on the homepage forum

Last edited by Karlw on Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

PLEASE DELET THAT POST IF POSSIBLE

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You're being pretty vague KarlW - the only thing you don't seem to be vague about is that you'r hell-bent on playing God and lecture those who knew more about the issues being discussed than you even before you were born... 😳

Enlighten me 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

Sure is, But i have the no cd crack 😎

FSX does not need the DVD to be in the drive,so no crack required

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The activation crack is available.
If MS in all their wisdom, sees fit to regulate how many times I can install and uninstall FSX before calling and asking them for a new code and they as of now can't get the system to work, leaving buyers with software that can't be used then the new "crack" is fine in my book.

I bought it, I paid for it and I'll use it the way I damn well please.
Will I let someone else use my software, no that's piracy and I don't believe in it.
Rant not over by any means!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Karlw wrote:

Fill me in... doesn't the product key require the actual software in the first place in order to be of any use?

Well of course you're right, but that is probably already widely available by torrent.

Matty 'DOOGZ' McD Guest

Hi there, where can i find this crack for FSX to bypass the product activation screen. any help will be very much appreciated

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

I dont see any problem with it at all... If people want to rip MS off, then so be it.

Pro Member First Officer

hmmm, i can't seem to hack /\/\$ FS><. Where can i get the crack. I'v looked on limewire and warez and no luck 😞

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Please don't say "I hack" when you mean "I copy and paste a file that was hexed (hex-edited) by someone else".

Hacking could be considered a form of computer-art and requires skill and a lot of knowledge. Asking for a crack that probably doesnt even exist because FSX doesn't require the DVD in the drive - or so others say - is not an act I can appreciate very much, to put it mildly, and calling it hacking, even less.

Just so you know the difference 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

lol thanks!

I got a crack now, any one want it, PM me!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...