Help with restoring Default AI Traffic! HELP!

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Guys, I need help immediately! I can't seem to restore all my default AI Traffic ie. American Pacific, Landmark, etc. I used Advark AI planes. When I deleted the flightplans, I expected to get my default AI Traffic back but when the flightsim loads up, there is NO AI Traffic AT ALL including the default one. I don't know how to do this! Help me!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Sounds like a problem with the traffic bgl. Check your pms' 😀 .

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Where can I find traffic.bgl and pms-what does pms stand for? Where can I find pms?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I have sent you a personal message, check the top of your screen.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Thank God! I must've accidentally deleted this file while fiddling and experimenting with the flightplans and stuff! I didn't know that file contains the default AI Traffic!

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Hope it helped 😀 ?

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Yep it worked! Thanks!

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

yes i had the same problem if you want ai traffic to work go to avsim.com that traffic works i did the same thing you did so if you still want traffic got to the site

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...