Ground School Crash!

Pro Member Trainee
Lovebug Trainee

In FS2004 I had completed about half of the Ground School Course. Having Purchased FSX, I decided to do a refresh.

However on Lesson 3, Climbs and Decents, Following the instructions results at one point Rod "taking the airplane" and flying into a mountain.

I dont remember FS2004 having such a mountainous terrain in the same lesson.

Is it me or is it an oversight of Microsoft. ie has anyone managed to complete the lesson?

thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

It is an oversight by MS.

They have used the EXACT same lesson set as was in FS9.

The area that the lessons are in has had it's scenery improved, so therefore has more mountains etc, so I guess they just plain didn't take into acount the route that the lessons take! 🙄

stieper Guest

Is it possible to change the scenery in the "lesson 3" - so that the mountains wont be in the way?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...