school starts

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

uuuuuuuggggggg this is the last day before summers over then i have to go to school tommorow good news is that im in middle school now and i get to go to a new school and not the elmentry school anymore 😉

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Mines started today too 😞

Already looking forward to the next holiday.. 😎 (6-7 weeks, 10 days vacation 😀 )

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i cant wait until christmas a 2 week vacation 😀

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I start the day after tommorow at least im in an academy which adds dome fun sometimes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

That is what I miss about being a kid... summers off. winters off....

WORK IS YEAR ROUND! ugh.... don't ever get old kids... lol.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol its ganna stink when i have to work although if i get in the airforce i would never wnt to retire

lol flying jets blowing up buildings what else could you want?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

im going to try to become a pilots of a major airlines im working on my ppl and im also in the vet cademy (no aviation academy in my school) so hopefully i'll open a vet bussiness and buy my own BBJ 747-8 lol 😂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

yea highschool started a week ago. Then after highschool its off to hopefully Embry Riddle.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

after i get my highschool diploma and if i can my eagle badge for boyscouts then im going to dubuqe and get my aviation license there then then join the airforce as a fighter pilot(hopefully flying the f-16 if it didnt get retired from the airforce) then retire when i turn like 60 or something then buy a house then start playing flight simulator and use my money i got in the airforce and make my own fs room<<<<if i have the money

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

acepilot32 wrote:

after i get my highschool diploma and if i can my eagle badge for boyscouts then im going to dubuqe and get my aviation license there then then join the airforce as a fighter pilot(hopefully flying the f-16 if it didnt get retired from the airforce) then retire when i turn like 60 or something then buy a house then start playing flight simulator and use my money i got in the airforce and make my own fs room<<<<if i have the money

I wonder what flight simulator will be like by the time youi are 60 lol, i doubt you'll be playing it on a pc like now lol 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sounds like good plans all... just remember Ace college educated pilots go further in life...

And I am sure flight sims of the future will be 360 degree full immersion.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

welp iv made it through the first day which was a half day but i think i got everything down lockers i got in a second and thats really it i cant wait until the full day

and thanks belgeode

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

enjoy it man my middle school years went by in a flash only thing i remember was my first kiss, 🙄 lol, my biggest fight, first football game, first F!, etc.

now im in highschool NJROTC and taking the hardest classes a freshman could take

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

now im in highschool NJROTC and taking the hardest classes a freshman could take

That's a good approach. Take the hardest classes in the first two years and by the time you're a senior you'll already have enough credits and will be eable to have only 4 periods a day. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Vegas is right... knock it out early... keep your GPA above 3.4 and you are good to go... don't forget you have a whole forum here of adults who MAY be able to help you....

I dunno what they teach you kids these days... you may well be smarter than us old farts already lol.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...