Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

school starts

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

uuuuuuuggggggg this is the last day before summers over then i have to go to school tommorow good news is that im in middle school now and i get to go to a new school and not the elmentry school anymore 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Mines started today too 😞

Already looking forward to the next holiday.. 😎 (6-7 weeks, 10 days vacation 😀 )

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i cant wait until christmas a 2 week vacation 😀

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I start the day after tommorow at least im in an academy which adds dome fun sometimes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

That is what I miss about being a kid... summers off. winters off....

WORK IS YEAR ROUND! ugh.... don't ever get old kids... lol.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol its ganna stink when i have to work although if i get in the airforce i would never wnt to retire

lol flying jets blowing up buildings what else could you want?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

im going to try to become a pilots of a major airlines im working on my ppl and im also in the vet cademy (no aviation academy in my school) so hopefully i'll open a vet bussiness and buy my own BBJ 747-8 lol 😂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

yea highschool started a week ago. Then after highschool its off to hopefully Embry Riddle.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

after i get my highschool diploma and if i can my eagle badge for boyscouts then im going to dubuqe and get my aviation license there then then join the airforce as a fighter pilot(hopefully flying the f-16 if it didnt get retired from the airforce) then retire when i turn like 60 or something then buy a house then start playing flight simulator and use my money i got in the airforce and make my own fs room<<<<if i have the money

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

acepilot32 wrote:

after i get my highschool diploma and if i can my eagle badge for boyscouts then im going to dubuqe and get my aviation license there then then join the airforce as a fighter pilot(hopefully flying the f-16 if it didnt get retired from the airforce) then retire when i turn like 60 or something then buy a house then start playing flight simulator and use my money i got in the airforce and make my own fs room<<<<if i have the money

I wonder what flight simulator will be like by the time youi are 60 lol, i doubt you'll be playing it on a pc like now lol 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sounds like good plans all... just remember Ace college educated pilots go further in life...

And I am sure flight sims of the future will be 360 degree full immersion.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

welp iv made it through the first day which was a half day but i think i got everything down lockers i got in a second and thats really it i cant wait until the full day

and thanks belgeode

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

enjoy it man my middle school years went by in a flash only thing i remember was my first kiss, 🙄 lol, my biggest fight, first football game, first F!, etc.

now im in highschool NJROTC and taking the hardest classes a freshman could take

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

now im in highschool NJROTC and taking the hardest classes a freshman could take

That's a good approach. Take the hardest classes in the first two years and by the time you're a senior you'll already have enough credits and will be eable to have only 4 periods a day. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Vegas is right... knock it out early... keep your GPA above 3.4 and you are good to go... don't forget you have a whole forum here of adults who MAY be able to help you....

I dunno what they teach you kids these days... you may well be smarter than us old farts already lol.