Just in case u havent see this

Spam3d Guest

I stumbled upon this and clearly the addon scenery for fsx look just 😳

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Despite the title, that is FS9 not FSX, I have the Portland add-on, and the Dornier Do-27. 😉

Spam3d Guest

oh right Surprised well thats some good scenery!

meylan Guest

Still , it's a great movie and great music . 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Wing-man wrote:

Despite the title, that is FS9 not FSX, I have the Portland add-on, and the Dornier Do-27. 😉

I dunno......how can you explain the moving ground traffic?..... or textures all together....... I do think it is FSX....

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

It's not FSX. Portland scenery just happens to have moving traffic too. Those textures are definitely FS9. Here is the original author.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Besides a fantastic video by him that aircraft is a must have for any tail-dragger.

Builders.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...