High School's over for me!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Yes!!!! I finally finished High School ❗ ❗ ❗ No more school for me...and now it's vacactions, my Flight Simulator, and me!! Ha Ha

It feels so good to finish school. All my brothers are still going to school. Too bad for them, hehe. 😉

I didn't take any picture or something, because most of my other schoolmates are still going to school. And since I am a senior, I finish the school early.
Today at night, I'm going to the Prom. And this sunday is my graduation!!
Oh, by the way, I'm going to an American school here in Portugal. Portuguese schools don't do that kind of stuff.

Anyway, now, I'll enjoy these days. I've been waiting twelve years for this day, and finally has come.

👍

Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Congratulations! I still have like three more years to finish school Crying or Very sad . Hope you have a nice holiday! 😛 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Congratulations Agus0404 😂 !!! Now the real fun begins. Where are you going for college? 😳 In this world, a degree is everything. Enjoy your summer and then get to work on your future. Sorry to be a bummer, but get all the education you can while you are “young”. Don’t wait. Go get it!!!

Last edited by Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) on Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Agus0404 wrote:

Yes!!!! I finally finished High School ❗ ❗ ❗ No more school for me...and now it's vacactions, my Flight Simulator, and me!! Ha Ha
👍

... and work... 🙂 and work... 😞 and work... 🙄 and work... Wall Bashing

For now enjoy your vacation. 😀

Congratulations, Agus! 👏

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Enjoy your vacation 😀 I still have 3-4 years Mad But I'm off for 3 months summer holidays 😳 even I think thats a bit over the top.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, Michlin, I won't work for now. When I have my commercial pilot licence and enough hours, I'll look for a job.

Kurt, my plans for the future are to be an airliner pilot. I'll go to an aviation school in Évora, Portugal. That aviation school is one of the best in Europe, as I read.

Well, now I can participate more in the forum. I've been studying this whole week and the last week for my exams. I passed every single exam, and I so happy.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

lol........
gongratulations, now you have just finished heaven phase of your life, you are going to the battlefiled, like what we say, heaven for the kids, battlefiled for the grownups, graveyard for the old.........
but maybe portugal is different from america,,......heaven for all ages

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Many congratulations Agus, now out into the cold cruel world.
Have a nice summer.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Well Done Agus, I have just under one year left, and then its uni, but still its the end of 14 years of school 😂 Well done again 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Group Wave Well done on passing all your exams 👍
and good luck with the flying
You have worked hard to get this far,now take a brake and enjoy those long summer nights 😁

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Felicitaciones mi amigo!

A lot of people when they are young say they are going to be an Airline Pilot and most of us end up in "normal" work.... but I have a feeling about you Agus.... You are extremely passionate about everything aviation and if you continue to work hard and be very persistant, I just have a feeling that in a few years time you wil be posting on this forum to tell us that you have just been taken on by an Airline ! (TAP Portugal... or maybe Aerolineas Argentinas by that time huh?!)

All the best, enjoy the celebration, you deserve it .....

El cielo es grande - Tome su lugar en él ! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks, Nottobe for your funny comments. Portugal is really different than America. The first and common difference is that Americans work and most of then like their work. Portuguese people are lazy!!! They don't want to work, but they want the money.

Thanks, RadarMan for your nice comments, too. I'll enjoy the summer as much as I can. 😉 Yesterday I went to the Prom and it was sooo nice. I danced waltz with lots of girls, especially with the one I love 😉
And tomorrow, sunday, is my graduation. That's going to be awesome!

99jolegg, thank you for your comments. Good luck on the rest of school! Time passes by quickly.

TTT, I thank you too. I'll do all my best to become a pilot. And yes, I'll take a break and enjoy those long summer nights 😉

GPS-Kid, amigo, gracias por esos buenos comentarios! I know what you mean with the career of Airline Pilot. When I was even younger, like five years old, I wanted to become a pilot. I've flown to Brazil many times when I was younger, and I still fly there. That's how my dream of flying started. Since that day, I wanted to become a pilot. Now, that's what I want to be, I am sure.
I'll work very hard to get my commercial pilot licence and the ATPL licence too. Well, I will work to get all the necessary licences and everything I need.
I'd like to be a pilot for TAP Portugal. I have a friend that his father is the CEO of TAP Portugal. I met his dad. He's a nice person.

Thanks all of you guys! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I'm only in 6th grade. I graduate out of elemtry school 😂 on the 18th. Still have alot to learn though. Aviation has helped me though. In math and stuff like that. Enjoy your summer Agus! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you, mypilot.

Today was the day, guys! 😀 I just graduated from school, so that means that I finished school officially, and I'm free.... 😛 (for now) I have like 3 or 4 months of vacations and then I'll start my aviation course in October.

The graduation was perfect ❗ I got the High School Diploma and a music Diploma too.

Everyone in the ceremony knew that I wanted to become a commercial pilot, because one of my teachers made a speech about me and he told everyone that I want to become a pilot.
I sincerely liked my graduation, and I'm proud of me that I finally finished this stage of my life. I know that the next stage is harder than the other one, but life is like that, and we have to enjoy it even if we have good or bad days.

Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total

Hi Augus, I read about your wish to become pilot...and also that you know the son of TAP CEO....so, I'm merried with Portuguese guy , and happent to be that he is a pilot...we would like to go back to Portugal...and of course...he needs job at TAP...
It would be nice....you know CEO stuff

mail me at...sfbasso2001@yahoo.com

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

muito felicitações Agus,

We are proud of you. Enjoy your summer...

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

Obrigado, Michael_H! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...