Air France

Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

Okay, I live directly under the flight path for KBOS when using the runways 22L/4R and 22R/4L. I always see the heavies come over my house from all over. Air France operates routes to Boston. Now today I saw an Air France Boeing 747 come over my house. To me that is very unusual for 2 reasons. 1 the aircraft is usually an airbus A340-300 and 2 I thought they phased out the 747. Any comments?
Brandon
P.S.
How is FSX I am getting it for christmas!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

How are we supposed to know for sure? I guess call up Air France and ask them what the hell they are thinking.

Air France still operates with 23 747's. 2 743's and then 21 744's. Which is more then the 20 A340's that they operate so its perfectly reasonable that they would use it.

Btw I'm guessing this was the flight.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AFR332

The last 3 days they have been using the 744's on that route for some reason.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...