autopilot and engine use in the following A300

crosscheck9 Guest

Hi,
I downloaded the a300 air inter and air france by benoit gaurant found here... (last download) http://www.simviation.com/fs2004jets66.htm but I dont know how to start the engines and use the autopilot manually. Its alot more complicated than anyother download. can someoone help me out please.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I'm just downloading it, and then I'll have a look.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had a look, and the engines weren't started. I tried starting them using the panel, but couldn't. I then pressed CNTRL + E, but it said I don't have any fuel. I went to the fuel settings and added 100% to all tanks and it still said I have no fuel. Don't know if anyone else found this. 😕 I think it may have a few bugs in it. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Fuel pumps on?? 😕

spuddi Guest

If its like the real thing. You probably have to switch on the APU first to get yourself some power?

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

I have the A340 Professional Pack from JustFlight. It's completely amazing, better than the 737NG pack. Anyway, it's a VERY good and accurate simulation of the Airbus and there's no bugs. I'd recommend it.

PM me if interested.

Dave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...