GPWS

Elkin Guest

Can someone help?!

I have a lovely 747 with a GREAT panel. But it does not have a GPWS. Is there an addon GPWS? I attempted to 'rob' it from 2 other aircraft that I have, but it won't work. Anyone on this!!!??!

I downloaded some of those ADV GPWS,, things, but I do not know what they are.

Perhaps someone knows how to extract the GPWS from a panel and put it into another?!!

Grazi in advance.

Squawking 1200.

Answers 21 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know this costs $ but it looks like a beauty.

http://www.simflyer.net/

Radar

Elkin Guest

I think you left the 'w' out of GPWS. I looked at the site. It appears to be GPS. Not Ground Proximity Warning System.

Ja? Nein? Oder,,,?
I tried to find that car,,,, the pukes at flightsim.com,,,, they are out of control.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to search, feed in "car" (without the quotes) and it'll be the first to show up.

Sorry about the GPWS I didn't notice. Single minded, I need one for my DC3 (GPS).

Radar

Elkin Guest

I got it RadarMan!!!!! Diligent searching, hunting, crying and clawing. (Not necessarily in this order) A GPWS!! Now my 747-200 steamship with all the naked flight attendants have to listen to: Terraign!!! PULL UP!! TOO LOW!!!! GEAR!!! SINK RATE!!!! Everytime I do a normal approach.

After hours on end of trying to chop and rob GPWS's from other ac.

This one is PMsounds. It is a background fsuipc utility that attaches itself to all your aircraft. You can pick and choose what warnings you want.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 It pays to be patient, you really scored this time.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Naked Flight Attendants??? Good Lord man, you must tell me where you download your aircraft!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Where can I buy a ticket?!? That would be an interesting flight. 😛

Elkin Guest

Check.

Elkin Guest

Sometimes my posts do not 'go through'

Anyway, the aircraft panel, I downloaded it from Flightsim.com (I never download from those A@#$%^#$!!! unless I cannot get what I am after elsewhere) The panel is called 747-200 panel supreme. It is by a Brazillian named Luis Kmnett. You can click on various areas of the cockpit and cabin and it will take you to the various cabin areas. It is WAY cool!!!
I added some things to it such as wing, out the window, views, pushback, flt deck sfx, a rear view showing the passengers in the cabin, engine smoke and a few other things. I am trying to figure out how to add the CIVA INS system to it now. I also added a VEry real sound pak to it. I would make more screenshots, but now, everytime I try to take a 'Screenhunter' shot, FS( dumps. BUMMER!!

Phil777 Guest

can anybody tell me where I can download a GPWS addon for FS 2004. Have been searching but not seen and general programs only addon acft that have gpws included.

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is all I could find on GPWS.

Radar

Elkin Guest

I'll tell you what!!!!

There is something called PMsounds. It is great!!!! It is free, it downloads in moments. It adds all the GPWS sounds to almost any aircraft. It is fabulous!!!

It calls out: Whoop whoop pull up.. , bank angle, altitude alerts- 10000, 2500, 500 and so on., minimums, glideslope,, the whole gambit. You can even turn of and on different sounds!!! It is fab!!! Big time!!

I have a B-58 hustler and it all works well!!!

Get it on!!

Turtlefx Guest

I have writen a small TSR using FSUIPC that does all of the alarms an callouts. I have also incorperated some system failure at fatigue intervals (ie, gear failure after 500 landings all random, but not every flight!) I need help with some people testing it. None of my friends are simmers, so they don't understand my passion for it. Any suggestions are welcome. I don't want money, just a more realistic environment. I have been running this on 2002 and 2004 with the default aircraft. The way it is set up now on the first run, you need to basically tell it all of the V1, VR, V2, stall speed of your aircraft. It does an 80 knot callout, V1, Rotate, V2, sinkrate, approach altitudes starting at 500. flap alert, and ground alaerts. Please remember, this is a beta program. Any questions or interest email me@digitalsquishy.com. Thanks, T.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I'll TEST it!!!!! I am all over it!!!

PCav8er Guest

Does one need a registration KEY for FSUIPC to work PMsounds GPWS with FS2004 in XP? I downloaded both programs, but now it seems I need a key, eventhoigh the FSUIPC page says it is fre. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check out the links that I put in this post. Ask them if you can't find what you need.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2608/fsuipc/

Radar

Thanks for the link. Tried to use the FSUIPC key (FE1M-47XB-P05G) on the page, but no luck. I sent them a message.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the link. Tried to use the FSUIPC key (FE1M-47XB-P05G) on the page, but no luck. I sent them a message.

You should hear back from them soon although they are busy.
If you don't, post it in their forum.
Good luck with it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
speedbird_481_papa Trainee

Can I get a ticket as well?

Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

The new FSINN has GPWS and it works great!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIND THIS TO BUMP!!!

And then TYPE THAT CRAP!!!!

😳 Evil or Very Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...