HELP WITH REGISTRATION

Pro Member Trainee
gizmopilotdk47 Trainee

I just bought fsx but i cant register... The password is incorrect all the time. it says that it has to be at least 16 characters in alphanumeric, now what does that mean??? no matter what i write i just cant... PLEASE HELP.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

gizmopilotdk47 wrote:

I just bought fsx but i cant register... The password is incorrect all the time. it says that it has to be at least 16 characters in alphanumeric, now what does that mean??? no matter what i write i just cant... PLEASE HELP.

No matter what you write??? 😕

Check if your S/N has any O(The letter)or 0(The number)and you write them wrong.
S/N is located in the Plastic Case(upper right above the DVD'S as you open it) 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
gizmopilotdk47 Trainee

Its the gamespy activation i can't come through.

im having the same trouble with it i just can't register is says ur password must be less than 16 characters and in alphanumeric format but i did that is less than 16 characters and it has numers in it and letters but i don't know what is wrong im am so pissed off i feel like sewing this game the only reason i bought is for was for multiplayer

Pro Member Trainee
gizmopilotdk47 Trainee

Mine works now... In the buttom of the registration page it says something about that they will send it to you. Try that. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...