FS 2004 registration

Pro Member Trainee
mikey39 Trainee

hello all I was wondering how to get the registration key for my FS2004 , its not on the box.Can anyone help? 😕

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

mikey39 wrote:

hello all I was wondering how to get the registration key for my FS2004 , its not on the box.Can anyone help? 😕

The code won't be on the box it's on the back of the 4 CD holder paper sleeve. It should say CD SET:xxx-xxxxx. If your original CD is damaged or you don't have a code, contact Microsoft Customer Service at (800) 426-9400 to request a replacement CD. Microsoft Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 0800 hrs. to 1700 hrs. Pacific time, that's UTC -7. You're located at UTC +8. The link below will help you plan the time to call.
Meeting planner

zacj123 Guest

hello i will like to download active cameria for fs2004

zacj123 Guest

hello i forgot my password and am makeing new acccount

zacj12334 Guest

hello i will like to sign up for flight sim 2004

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...