Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

First Jet flight

Guest Guest

Just completed my first Jet flight in the missions section.Quite tricky although it is well worth it. These mission are excellent no what some might say. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Yeah some of them are pretty good, although I only really like the jet ones.

Try the Singapore 747-400 monsoon approach and also the one where your engines go out at FL350 over the Indian Oceon Very Happy

Guest Guest

Just tryed the engine failure mission and its mighty tricky. I have not managed to complete this mission yet. I almost did it, but my airspeed was too fast and I did'nt stop in time Laughing. These Missions really do add some good fun.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

The key is when you are gliding to always come in high, that way airspeed can be gained/lost easy by decending or using the spoilers and you are not at risk of stalling and putting a hole in the runway Wink

Guest Guest

Although engine failure in real life must be real scary. I remember seeing an aircrash investigation programme and these pilots managed to glide an aircraft down to safety from a fair distance.