My First FS Passengers flight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi.

Today you will all be pleased to here that I did my first ever FS Passengers flight. Well...i don't know what to say really..was it good or was it bad. Well - i think that the takeoff and cruise was good for the passengers and the landing was much different - u see i thought that i set my destination to gatwick but it took me to Dunsford instead!!!!!! - therefore i had the task of not overunning the runway- meaning not to roll off the end - cos the runway is soo short - and well - take a look at my flight report below. I feel really disappointed cos the flight was going so well and it came to this!

Take a look -

Flight 123279 flight report log Date January 02 2006

Flight ID: 123279
Pilot: Michael Thomas
Company: Easy Jet
Aircraft: A319-100 CFM EasyJet UK
Flight Date: January 02 2006
Departure: 12h41 (12h42 GMT)
Arrival: 14h11 (14h11 GMT)
To: EGTD - Dunsfold - United Kingdom
Nbr of Passengers: 91

Report:

Flight Distance: 251 Nm Landing Speed: 172.88 kt
Time Airborne: 01h20:43 Landing Touchdown: -739.23 ft/m
Flight Time (block): 01h29:12 Landing Pitch: 2.32°
Time On Ground: 00h11:13 Landing Weight: 132147 lbs
Average Speed: 186.74 kt Total Fuel Used: 14099 lbs
Max. Altitude: FL 250 Fuel Not Used: 28130 lbs
Climb Time: 00h18:03 Climb Fuel Used: 4415 lbs
Cruise Time: 00h23:52 Cruise Fuel Used: 3527 lbs
Average Cruise Speed: 385.93 kt (M0.62) Cruise fuel/hour: 8867 lbs (calc)
Descent Time: 00h38:48 Descent Fuel Used: 6156 lbs

Passenger Opinion: Mostly uneventful apart from a few moments. (71%)
-Were in a better mood because they had food.
-Were pleased by the music on ground. A very nice addition to their flying experience.
-Were angry because you rolled off the runway upon arrival.
-Wonder if they landed or if they crashed (hard landing).

Financial Report:

Ticket Income: +$15,084 (251 Nm)
Cargo Income: +$907 (1430 lbs)
Services Income: +$368 (1 sandwich 0 hot food 1 drink)
Services Cost: -$306 (59% quality)
Fuel Cost: -$7,398 (14099 lbs Jet-A1)
Airport Taxes: -$209 (Large Aircraft)
Insurance Costs: -$690 (4.32% rate)
Penalty Costs: -$869 (see penalty points)
Total Real Income: $6,887
Total Income: $344,350 (real x50)
Fleet Bonus: $0 (0 aircraft)
Total Sim Income: $344,350 (total income+fleet bonus)

Company Reputation:

Considering that the flight was average the ticket price low, the service price normal and the service quality good, passengers on this flight think that your company's reputation should be 71%
Your company reputation is now: 65% (+0.55 increase)

Overall Flight Result: Horrible

Pilot's Penalty points: -967 points ($869 bill)
· At arrival airport you rolled at 79 kt beyond the edge of the runway without any emergency. The landing gear sustained some damage and our company has received a fine of $869. (-395)
· You made a very hard landing at -739 ft/mn and the tires sustained damage. (-400)
· You have exceeded the flap speed limit by 17.21kts (-172)

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

😀

Dot give up my friend.My first flight never ends(safely... 😉 )

Go for it... 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Learn from the mistakes you made and in time you will get better, fly, fly, and fly some more is the only way to get better.

Speak to soon

Liono

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

I must admit fspassengers looks like quite a good programme to run in edition to flight simulator 2004. I was just wondering how much it would set me back in £?

Hard landing? Lol. Seems like a brick out the sky at that rate during touchdown. Over -10ft per second. Ouch!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Tartanaviation wrote:

I must admit fspassengers looks like quite a good programme to run in edition to flight simulator 2004. I was just wondering how much it would set me back in £?

At the current exchange rate as of 15:30 02/01/2006 it will be £21.8934 as of today. That's if you go for the download version. The CD version is abit more expensive.

Hope this helps you out.

regards,

Liono

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

How much is it in $ US Green?

Pro Member Chief Captain

In the US green about $37.7146

Regards,

Liono

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Geez thats alot. Thanx Liono That flight sounds like my first 3 FsPassenger demos! You'll get better, remember....practice makes perfect! 😛

Pro Member Trainee
ShockAndYaw Trainee

Your company reputation is now: 65% (+0.55 increase)

Wow, all that yet your company's rep still increased. You must have a great PR department. 😛

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Yeah seriously Shock and Yaw! Also i really like your name! Very original! 😀 Good Job Steve T, practice makes perfect!

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

Dont let that bring you down, just keep flying over and over, and learn from the mistakes. Im getting better with each flight and I LOVE FSpassengers.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I am getting better too....in the demo. Embarassed (cant afford thee real one yet) I love i think it should be standard i FS 06 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...