ProSim package PROP controll

Pro Member Trainee
n9xv Trainee

Hi,

I have the "ProSim" package (peddals & yoke) from CH products. What a whole new world in FS2004 with this stuff!

I noticed that the PROP controll seems to fall short of the necessary "travel" to increase RPM to the FULL or HIGH RPM level. All other controlls like the THROT & MIX seem to work normally. I've played with the gain and sensitivity settings in the software for the yoke etc. I cant seem to get that last inch or so of necessary travel for some reason. I can increase RPM to a point and then have to use the keyboard to complete the action. Seems a bit "cheesey" for a product thats supposed to do it the right way in the first place.

Has anyone else encountered this or is there a "secret" to this little mystery

Kevin

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Increase the PROP sensitivity to maximum and the Null zone to minimum, these features are within the advanced settings.

Pro Member Trainee
n9xv Trainee

Happy to report I "fixed" the problem. Thanks to your pointing out the adjustment in the advanced settings. For some reason I did'nt realize I had sensitivity settings for the PROP controll as with the THROT controll. Guess I was so frantic trying to fix it that I over looked the obvious!

Now I have full controll of the power plant 😀

Kevin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...